BigQuerybigquery google, bigquery
BigQuery is a RESTful web service that enables interactive analysis of massively large datasets working in conjunction with Google Storage It is an Infrastructure as a Service IaaS that may be used complementarily with MapReduce
- 1 History
- 2 Design
- 3 Features
- 4 References
- 5 External links
After a limited testing period in 2010, BigQuery was generally available in November 2011 at the Google Atmosphere conference In 2014, MapR introduced the Apache Drill project, which was meant to solve similar problems In April, 2016, European users of the service suffered a 12-hour outage In May, 2016, support was announced for Google Sheets
BigQuery provides an external access to the Dremel technology, a scalable, interactive ad hoc query system for analysis of read-only nested data To use the data in BigQuery, it first must be uploaded to Google Storage and in a second step imported using the BigQuery HTTP API BigQuery requires all requests to be authenticated, supporting a number of Google-proprietary mechanisms as well as OAuth
- Managing data - create and delete tables based on a JSON-encoded schema, import data encoded as CSV or JSON from Google Storage
- Query - the queries are expressed in a SQL dialect and the results are returned in JSON with a maximum reply length of approximately 64 MB There are some limitations to the usual SQL queries For example, BigQuery supports joins, but one of the two JOINed tables must be small enough or use the JOIN EACH keyword instead
- Integration - BigQuery can be used from Google Apps Script, Google Spreadsheets, or any language that can work with its REST API
- Access control - is possible to share datasets with arbitrary individuals, groups, or the world
- ^ Iain Thomson November 14, 2011 "Google opens BigQuery for cloud analytics:Dangles free trial to lure doubters" Retrieved August 26, 2016
- ^ Neil McAllister September 16, 2014 "Is your data boring MapR wants you to bore it back with Apache Drill:New release adds support for Google-y SQL-on-Hadoop tech" Retrieved August 26, 2016
- ^ Simon Sharwood April 7, 2016 "Google Euro-cloud glitch" Retrieved August 26, 2016
- ^ Jordan Novet May 6, 2016 "Google BigQuery now lets you analyze data from Google Sheets" Retrieved August 26, 2016
- ^ Sergey Melnik; Andrey Gubarev; Jing Jing Long; Geoffrey Romer; Shiva Shivakumar; Matt Tolton; Theo Vassilakis 2010 "Dremel:Interactive Analysis of Web-Scale Datasets" Proc of the 36th International Conference on Very Large Data Bases VLDB
- ^ Kazunori Sato 2012 "An Inside Look at Google BigQuery" PDF Google Retrieved August 26, 2016
- ^ "Google BigQuery API Overview V2" Retrieved 1 July 2012
- Official website
- Intro to new Google cloud technologies:Google Storage, Prediction API, BigQuery slideshare presentation by Chris Schalk Developer Advocate at Google
- BigQuery, meet Google Spreadsheets
- R client library for communicating with Google BigQuery
- Reddit's r/bigquery for news and discussion
- bigqueries for sharing queries and datasets
bigquery, bigquery console, bigquery data studio, bigquery date functions, bigquery documentation, bigquery google, bigquery pricing, bigquery standard sql, bigquery tutorial, bigquery vs redshift
BigQuery Information about
BigQuery viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge.The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.