Baronvillebaronville france, baronville texas
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² 0386 sq mi or 247 acres and river estuaries 2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes eg, students and military personnel only counted once
Baronville German: Baronweiler, 1941–44 Barenweiler is a commune in the Moselle department in Grand Est in northeastern France
- 1 History
- 2 Population
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- Previous names: Barunvilla 896, Barandorf 1361, Barendorff 1383, 1461
- In 2007 a group of three University of York students attempted to get the fictitious town of 'BaronVille' onto the new UK version of the board game Monopoly The news media thought that this was a French plot and reported, without sources, that the people of Baronville itself were behind it
1 2 3
- Communes of the Moselle department
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Baronville Moselle|
- ^ A new monopoly bid by the French
- ^ Why St Albans is the new Mayfairit's Britain's new Monopoly board
- ^ England has Monopoly monopoly
- INSEE commune file
|This Moselle geographical article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
barnesville ohio, baronville france, baronville texas, bartonsville pa
Baronville Information about
Baronville viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.