BackBoxback box, back box linux
BackBox is a penetration test and security assessment oriented Ubuntu-based Linux distribution providing a network and informatic systems analysis toolkit BackBox desktop environment includes a complete set of tools required for ethical hacking and security testing
- 1 Contents
- 2 History
- 3 Releases
- 4 Categories
- 5 Tools
- 6 References
- 7 External links
The main aim of BackBox is providing an alternative, highly customizable and well performing system BackBox uses the light window manager Xfce
It includes some of the most used security and analysis Linux tools, aiming for a wide spread of goals, ranging from web application analysis to network analysis, from stress tests to sniffing, also including vulnerability assessment, computer forensic analysis and exploitation
Part of the power of this distribution comes from its Launchpad repository core, constantly updated to the latest stable version of the most known and used ethical hacking tools The integration and development of new tools in the distribution follows the open source community, particularly the Debian Free Software Guidelines criteria
The BackBox Linux project was born in south Italy in 2010 The project was begun on the initiative of a single individual Within a few months, it accrued a well populated community which continues to expand
|Sep 9, 2010||BackBox Linux RC|
|Jan 3, 2011||BackBox Linux 13|
|May 5, 2011||BackBox Linux 1054|
|Sep 3, 2011||BackBox Linux 25|
|Jan 2, 2012||BackBox Linux 2016|
|Apr 24, 2012||BackBox Linux 205|
|Oct 24, 2012||BackBox Linux 307|
|Jan 23, 2013||BackBox Linux 3018|
|May 23, 2013||BackBox Linux 3059|
|Sep 20, 2013||BackBox Linux 30910|
|Jan 16, 2014||BackBox Linux 31311|
|Oct 11, 2014||BackBox Linux 4012|
|Jan 29, 2015||BackBox Linux 4113|
|Apr 27, 2015||BackBox Linux 4214|
|Jul 20, 2015||BackBox Linux 4315|
|Oct 12, 2015||BackBox Linux 4416|
|Jan 27, 2016||BackBox Linux 4517|
|Mar 08, 2016||BackBox Linux 451|
|May 26, 2016||Backbox Linux 46|
|December 8, 2016||Backbox Linux 47|
BackBox Linux categories listed as follow:
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Privilege Escalation
- Maintaining Access
- Documentation & Reporting
- Reverse Engineering
- Social Engineering
- Forensic Analysis
- VoIP Analysis
- Wireless Analysis
More than 70 tools are included in BackBox:
- The Social Engineering Toolkit
- John The Ripper
See updated BackBox 3 packets list
- ^ "Team/Developers"
- ^ "BackBox 47 Released" BackBox Linux BackBox Linux 2016-12-08 Retrieved 2016-03-08
- ^ "UPDATE: BackBox Linux 1 Final Release!" Archived from the original on 2011-07-27
- ^ "Rilasciata BackBox 105, degna rivale di BackTrack" Archived from the original on 2012-01-31
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 2"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 201"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 30"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 301"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 305"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 309"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 313"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 40"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 41"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 42"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 43"
- ^ "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 44"
- ^ DistroWatch "Distribution Release: BackBox Linux 45 DistroWatchcom News" distrowatchcom Retrieved 2016-01-31
- Official website
- BackBox Linux on Launchpadnet
- BackBox Linux on DistroWatchcom
- BackBox Linux on Linuxcom
- BackBox Linux on TheCodingStudiocom
- BackBox Linux OIN Membership
|Memory management and
|Storage access and
back box, back box 4.4 iso free download, back box download, back box electrical, back box folded pinball, back box iso, back box linux, back box os, back box vs kali, black box repack games
BackBox Information about
BackBox viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Random Posts (searchxengine.com)
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.