Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogabachelor of naturopathy and yoga science
The Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Science BNYS is a Medical Degree Graduation Course Programme in India in the field of Integrative Medicine, which covers the study of both Naturopathy Medicine and Modern Medicine as Integrative Medicine and Therapeutic Yoga or Yoga Medicine MD Naturopathy Medicine , MD Yoga Medicine and MD Accu Medicine and pg Diploma like DGO, DCH, DEM, DPM, for BNYS Medical Graduates as Post Graduation Course available in many Medical Colleges and Health Science / Medical Universities in both private as well as government sectors as pg Diploma duration is two years and pg degree duration is 3 years The curriculum is taught in English with additional language to it as Sanskrit too by several Medical Universities The degree is of four year and six month +one year CRRI AS 365 days full time Internship CRRI DURATION as including 1 year Clinical Internship, after passing 12th Science are eligible to pursue admission to this medical graduate course The person having a BNYS, Medical Degree can practice medicine as General Practitioner GP anywhere in India or abroad under different State Medical Councils as per Indian constitutional law and medical ACT and Bill rules BNYS Medical Graduates are equivalent to MBBS medical graduate as a General Physician Naturopathy Medical College & Academic Hospital available in almost all states in India and in many countries all over the world today Some of the Indian Universities names are here written below, 1AYUSH Health Science University, Chatishgarh, India 2Barakathulla University, Mathya Pradesh, India 3Banaras Hindu University, UP, India 4Dr MGR Medical University, Tamilnadu, India 5Dr NTR University of Health Sciences wwwntruhsapnicin, Vijayawada, Andhrapradesh, India 6Gujarat Ayurved University, Gujarat, India 7Himalayan University, Arunachal Pradesh, India 8Jagathguru Kripa University, Odisha, India 9North East Frontier University, Arunachal Pradesh, India 10Parul University, Gujarat, India 11Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka, India 12Rajastan Ayurved University, Rajasthan, India 13Svyasa University of Naturopathy Medicine & Therapeutic Yoga, Karnataka, India 14Sainath University, Jarkhand, India 15SV Subharti University, Uthar Pradesh, India 16Shobhit University, Uthar Pradesh, India 17Pt Ravi Shankar University, Chatishgarh, India And many more Current governing bodies are, National Institute of Naturopathy Medicine,Pune Future changes ,soon Central council of Research in Yoga Medical Science,AYUSH Health Ministry,Government of India Bachelor of Yoga Medicial ScienceBYMS, MD,Clinical Yoga Central Council of Research in Naturopathy Medicine,AYUSH Health Ministry,Government of India Bachelor of Naturopathy & Minor SurgeryBNMS,Md,Naturopathy Medicine
Opportunities after the BNYS in India and abroadedit
|This section does not cite any sources Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources Unsourced material may be challenged and removed June 2015 Learn how and when to remove this template message|
A BNYS doctor can work in following domains after completion of the degree
- Practice as Lecturer in Medical Universities,medical Coleges /Professorship/Readership/Yoga teacher/Yoga Registered medical Practioner/Hospital Administrator/Naturopathy Physician/General Physician/Health secretory/Nutritiologist/Dietatician,Obstetrician,gyenocologist,Acupunture Physician/NeuroPhysiologist/Spa Physician/Resort Physician, etc in Universities offering BNYS course in Govt/Private Sector in INDIA or Abroad
- BNYS or Higher Degree holders can appoint as Officer level posts in Govt or private sector Universities,Army/Navy/Air force/Paratroops,3-7 star Hotels and Hospitals
- Open own NGO or join Govt/Private NGO working in this field
- General Practice in a private clinic or as a Medical Officer in a hospital as general practitioner with minimum infrastructure; government and private
- National Rural Health Mission NRHM under AYUSH system of medicine as well as modern medicine in PHC level in all states of India as well as abroad
- Academic teaching hospital, research or resident medical officer, general physician as well as specialist in naturopathy medicine or medical scientist in various government and non-governmental organizations
- Speciality clinics targeting individual disorders like bariatrics obesity, psycho neurology stress allergology allergy, reproductive medicine lifestyle, addictive medicine & narcology de-addiction, palliative medicine back pain, dietology diet counselling, rehabilitative medicine rehabilitation medical, psychiatry and post surgery cases
- Stress management and lifestyle management consulting in corporate hospitals and holistic wellness centres
- Obstetrician and gynaecologist
- Hospitality industry in India and abroad as a spa manager
- IT companies as well as the corporate sector like GE Healthcare
- Pre-clinical specialist
- Para-clinical specialist
- Clinical specialist
- Non clinical specialist in health care establishments viz
- Medical director
- Managing director of community clinic or community hospital or community health centre
- Medical officer in hospital for army, navy, air force and paratroops
|This section is empty You can help by adding to it August 2016|
bachelor of naturopathy and yoga science
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Information about
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.