Autophonyautophony treatment, autophony
Autophony or tympanophony is the unusually loud hearing of a person's own voice
- The "Occlusion effect", caused by an object, such as an unvented hearing aid or a plug of ear wax, blocking the ear canal and reflecting sound vibration back towards the eardrum1
- Serous Otitis media
- Open or Patulous Eustachian tube, allowing vocal and/or breathing sounds to be conducted into the middle ear
- Superior canal dehiscence, which can lead to an abnormally amplified bone conduction of sound into the inner ear Persons with superior canal dehiscence syndrome SCDS typically hear not only their own voice but also heartbeat, footsteps, chewing, intestinal sounds and possibly even the sound of their eye movements when reading
- ^ The "Occlusion Effect" Archived August 6, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- Autophony and the patulous eustachian tube
- Definition of Autophony
- Painhealthcom - Definition of Autophony
- emedicine Patulous Eustachian Tube
- SCDS with Autophony
- SCDS with Autophony - animation
- "Doctor, I can hear my eyes" - W Albuquerque, A M Bronstein
- ABC News - Health - Musician Who Heard Too Much
autophony, autophony 2017, autophony and tinnitus, autophony cpt code, autophony cure, autophony ear tubes, autophony eustachian tube, autophony pronunciation, autophony treatment, autophony wikipedia
Autophony Information about
Autophony viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.