Arthropathyarthropathy, arthropathy meaning
An arthropathy is a disease of a joint1
Arthritis is a form of arthropathy that involves inflammation of one or more joints,23 while the term arthropathy may be used regardless of whether there is inflammation or not
Spondylarthropathy is any form of arthropathy of the vertebral column4
Arthropathy may also include joint conditions caused by physical trauma to joints, but is traditionally used to describe the following conditions:
- Reactive arthropathy M02-M03 is caused by an infection, but not a direct infection of the synovial space See also Reactive arthritis
- Enteropathic arthropathy M07 is caused by colitis and related conditions
- Crystal arthropathy also known as crystal arthritis M10-M11 involves the deposition of crystals in the joint
- In gout, the crystal is uric acid
- In pseudogout/chondrocalcinosis/calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease, the crystal is calcium pyrophosphate
- Diabetic arthropathy M142, E10-E14 is caused by diabetes
- Neuropathic arthropathy M146 is associated with a loss of sensation
- ^ "arthropathy" at Dorland's Medical Dictionary
- ^ thefreedictionarycom > arthritis in turn citing:
- The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright 2000
- The American Heritage Science Dictionary Copyright 2005
- ^ arthritis CollinsDictionarycom Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 11th Edition Retrieved November 23, 2012
- ^ thefreedictionarycom/spondyloarthropathy citing:
- Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition © 2009
- Miller-Keane Encyclopedia & Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition © 2003
- Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary, 3 ed © 2007
one joint /
|This article about a disease of musculoskeletal and connective tissue is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
arthropathy, arthropathy define, arthropathy disease, arthropathy icd 10, arthropathy meaning, arthropathy of lumbar facet, arthropathy shoulder, arthropathy signs and symptoms, arthropathy treatment, arthropathy unspecified
Arthropathy Information about
Arthropathy viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.