Argent Venturesargent ventures, argent ventures mark teitelbaum
Argent Ventures, LLC is a privately held real estate company based in New York City that owns the land under Grand Central Terminal and the land around 156 miles of Metro-North Railroad railway tracks in the New York City metropolitan area
- 1 Properties
- 11 Grand Central Terminal
- 2 References
- 3 External links
Among other high profile buildings currently owned are:
- Capitol Records Tower in Hollywood, California bought from British record company EMI in 2006
- Omni International Mall in Miami, Florida the company received permission in March 2007 to redevelop into a complex of six towers between 58 and 65 floors1
The company was spun off in 1996 by Andrew Penson from Amroc Investments, which specializes in turning around distressed properties2
Two of its earlier properties that have since been sold included:
- Chrysler Building in New York minority interest
- Manhattan Mall in New York
Grand Central Terminaledit
In the breakup of the Penn Central Railroad in 1976, the land under Grand Central and its associated tracks continued to be owned by Penn Central Corporation but leased to what became the Metropolitan Transportation Authority Penn Central as a holding company changed its name to American Premier Underwriters in March 1994 It in turn was absorbed by the American Financial Group
On December 6, 2006, the United States Department of Transportation announced Midtown TDR Ventures LLC had purchased the rights from American Financial3 As part of the transaction the lease with the MTA was renegotiated through February 28, 2274 The New York Post reported in 2007 that Midtown TDR is controlled by Penson and Venture The Post notes that the MTA which will pay $224 Million in rent in 2007 has an option to buy the station and tracks in 2017 although Argent could extend the date another 15 years to 20324 The big attraction to Venture are the development air rights it controls above the tracks
- ^ Argent Venture’s $1 Billion Omni Plans Approved! - Boom of Bust Miami - March 29, 2007
- ^ Argent Ventures, a locally based private real estate investment company, awarded Shopco Advisory Corp the management contract for New York City's landmark Manhattan Mall - Shopping Center World - September 2001
- ^ SURFACE TRANSPORTATION BOARD DECISION DOCUMENT - December 6, 2006
- ^ Air Rights Make Deals Fly - New York Post - July 6, 2007
- Official website
- Moviemakersguide listing Argent properties
argent ventures, argent ventures gargano, argent ventures inc, argent ventures llc, argent ventures mark teitelbaum, argent ventures new york, argent ventures real estate
Argent Ventures Information about
Argent Ventures viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.