Anti-thrombin antibodiesantithrombin antibodies in blood, antithrombin antibodies definition
Anti-thrombin antibodies are autoantibodies directed against thrombin that may constitute a fraction of lupus anticoagulant and are seen an increased levels in systemic lupus erythematosus crystal structure of thrombin
In mammals, there is normally occurring anti-thrombin activity antithrombin III, which can be distinguished from autoimmune anti-thrombin Anti-thrombin antibodies can react with both types of thrombin in the antithrombin-thrombin complex Antibodies IgG against thrombin can strongly inhibit its activity Inhibitory anti-thrombin antibodies can be divided into 2 groups, those that inhibit coagulation activity and those the inhibit coagulation and amidase activity Autoimmune anti-thrombin was also found to inhibit the binding of antithrombin III to thrombin Such activities are more often found with primary biliary cirrhosis Multiple studies have shown, however, that despite autoimmune anti-thrombin thrombin inhibitory activity, these antibodies correlate with thrombotic events, so that they may also perturb the regulation of coagalatory factors
Other than antibodies to thrombin, antibodies to vascular heparin sulfate appear to interfere with antithrombin-thrombin interaction
- ^ McDuffie FC, Peterson JM, Clark G, Mann KG 1981 "Antigenic changes produced by complex formation between thrombin and antithrombin-III" J Immunol 127 1: 239–44 PMID 6787123
- ^ Scully MF, Ellis V, Kakkar VV, Savidge GF, Williams YF, Sterndale H 1982 "An acquired coagulation inhibitor to factor II" Br J Haematol 50 4: 655–64 doi:101111/j1365-21411982tb01966x PMID 7066212
- ^ Dawes J, James K, Micklem LR, Pepper DS, Prowse CV 1984 "Monoclonal antibodies directed against human alpha-thrombin and the thrombin-antithrombin III complex" Thromb Res 36 5: 397–409 doi:101016/0049-38488490296-2 PMID 6523447
- ^ a b Barthels M, Heimburger N 1985 "Acquired thrombin inhibitor in a patient with liver cirrhosis" Haemostasis 15 6: 395–401 doi:101159/000215179 PMID 4076847
- ^ Shojania AM, Meilleur G, Alvi AW 1987 "An autoantibody with potent antithrombin activity whose action could be inhibited by toluidine blue or methylene blue" Am J Hematol 24 2: 207–14 doi:101002/ajh2830240212 PMID 3812468
- ^ Shibata S, Sasaki T, Harpel P, Fillit H 1994 "Autoantibodies to vascular heparan sulfate proteoglycan in systemic lupus erythematosus react with endothelial cells and inhibit the formation of thrombin-antithrombin III complexes" Clin Immunol Immunopathol 70 2: 114–23 doi:101006/clin19941018 PMID 8299226
antithrombin antibodies are produced, antithrombin antibodies definition, antithrombin antibodies in blood, antithrombin antibodies meaning
Anti-thrombin antibodies Information about
Anti-thrombin antibodies viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.