Anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodiesanti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies in blood, anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies definition
Anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies AGPA, anti-gp210, anti-nup210, anti-np210 are directed at gp210 and are found within primary biliary cirrhosis PBC patients in high frequency AGPA recognize the cytoplasmic-oriented carboxyl terminus tail of the protein While AGPA is found as a prognostic marker in only a minority of PBC patients, those that did had higher mortality and were predicted a poor outcome In addition, patients that responded to ursodeoxycholic acid UDCA therapy and, therefore, had AGPA reductions failed to develop end-stage liver disease relative to untreated cohort with anti-gp210 Ab PBC patients with potentially destructive AGPA have increased expression of Nup210 in the bile duct, a potential immune tolerance-escaping factor
Anti-mitochondrial, anti-centromere and anti-p62 antibodies are also found in PBC While patients with AGPA progress toward end-stage liver failure, patients with anti-centromere antibodies often progress toward portal hypertension, further indicating a specific role of the AGPA in PBC
The glycoprotein gp210 is commonly used in the literature The gene, NUP210, encodes the nuclear pore nuclear porin glycoprotein-210 that is a major component of the human nuclear pore complex
- ^ Courvalin JC, Lassoued K, Worman HJ, Blobel G 1990 "Identification and characterization of autoantibodies against the nuclear envelope lamin B receptor from patients with primary biliary cirrhosis" J Exp Med 172 3: 961–7 doi:101084/jem1723961 PMC 2188537 PMID 2167346
- ^ Nickowitz RE, Worman HJ 1993 "Autoantibodies from patients with primary biliary cirrhosis recognize a restricted region within the cytoplasmic tail of nuclear pore membrane glycoprotein Gp210" J Exp Med 178 6: 2237–42 doi:101084/jem17862237 PMC 2191303 PMID 7504063
- ^ Itoh S, Ichida T, Yoshida T, et al 1998 "Autoantibodies against a 210 kDa glycoprotein of the nuclear pore complex as a prognostic marker in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis" J Gastroenterol Hepatol 13 3: 257–65 doi:101111/j1440-1746199801553x PMID 9570238
- ^ Nakamura M, Shimizu-Yoshida Y, Takii Y, et al 2005 "Antibody titer to gp210-C terminal peptide as a clinical parameter for monitoring primary biliary cirrhosis" J Hepatol 42 3: 386–92 doi:101016/jjhep200411016 PMID 15710222
- ^ Nakamura M, Takii Y, Ito M, et al 2006 "Increased expression of nuclear envelope gp210 antigen in small bile ducts in primary biliary cirrhosis" J Autoimmun 26 2: 138–45 doi:101016/jjaut200510007 PMID 16337775
- ^ Nakamura M, Kondo H, Mori T, et al 2007 "Anti-gp210 and anti-centromere antibodies are different risk factors for the progression of primary biliary cirrhosis" Hepatology 45 1: 118–27 doi:101002/hep21472 PMID 17187436
anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies are produced, anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies definition, anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies in blood, anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies meaning
Anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies Information about
Anti-glycoprotein-210 antibodies viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.