Anthony G. Evansjohn g. evans attorney, professor anthony g. evans
Anthony Glyn Evans December 4, 1942 – September 9, 2009 was Alcoa Professor of Materials, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Director of the Center for Multifunctional Materials and Structures and Co-Director for the Center for Collaborative Engineering Research and Education at the University of California, Santa Barbara, United States
Evans was born in Porthcawl, Wales, and received a PhD in metallurgy at Imperial College London
Evans had previously been, successively, Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Mineral Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley; Chair of the Materials Department and Director of the High Performance Composites Center at the University of California at Santa Barbara; Gordon McKay Professor of Materials Engineering at Harvard University; and Gordon Wu Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and Director of the Princeton Materials Institute at Princeton University
Evans was vice president of the American Ceramic Society 1984–1988, and for four years served as chair of the Defense Sciences Research Council He was a Fellow of the Royal Society, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the Royal Academy of Engineering, and member of the National Academy of Engineering and the National Academy of Sciences
Awards and honors
- 2008 – Fellow, Imperial College
- 2006 – Henry Marion Howe Medal ASM International
- 2006 – Fellow, Royal Academy of Engineering
- 2005 – Member, National Academy of Science
- 2003 – Nadai Medal American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- 2002 – Humboldt Research Award for Senior US Scientists Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- 2001 – Fellow Royal Society London
- 2001 – Mellor Memorial Lecturer The Institute of Materials, UK
- 2001 – McLaren Award
- 2000 – Turnbull Award Materials Research Society
- 2000 – Fellow American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- 2000 – Distinguished Life Member American Ceramic Society
- 1998 – Peterson Award Society for Experimental Mechanics
- 1997 – Member, National Academy of Engineering
- 1994 – Griffith Medal and Prize The Institute of Materials, UK
- 1993 – Honorary Fellow International Congress on Fracture
- 1988 – Orton Lecture American Ceramic Society
- 1988 – John Jeppson Medal American Ceramic Society
- 1986 – Hobart N Kramer Award American Ceramic Society
- 1984 – Clyde Distinguished Professor University of Utah
- 1983 – Van Horne Distinguished Lecturer Case Western Reserve University
- 1980 – Robert Sosman Award American Ceramic Society
- 1979 – Richard M Fulrath Award American Ceramic Society
- 1974 – Ross Coffin Purdy Award American Ceramic Society
- 1967 – Matthey Prize Imperial College
- ^ a b Peters, Kristen 2009-09-17 "Engineering Professor Dies at 66" Daily Nexus University of California, Santa Barbara Archived from the original on January 25, 2010 Retrieved 2009-10-15
- ^ "Anthony G Evans, Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Materials" University of California, Santa Barbara Archived from the original on 30 October 2009 Retrieved 2009-10-15
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies
anthony g evans, anthony g evans phd, john g evans, john g evans judge, john g. evans attorney, john g. evans attorney flemington, professor anthony g. evans, youtube anthony g. evans
Anthony G. Evans Information about
Anthony G. Evans
Anthony G. Evans
Anthony G. Evans viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.