Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Educationandhra pradesh board of intermediate education andhra, andhra pradesh board of intermediate education telangana
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education is a Board of education in Andhra Pradesh, India It was established in 1971 It is located at Nampally, Hyderabad
The board regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate1 education in Andhra Pradesh State It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and, providing direction, support and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction
Honorable Minister of the State for Secondary Education acts as Chairman and Secretary to Government, Secondary Education as Vice-chairman of the board The Secretary of IAS Rank acts as the Chief Executive of the Board
- 1 Origin of the Department
- 2 Functions
- 3 Aims and Objectives of Intermediate Education
- 4 Examination
- 5 Recounting
- 6 Pattern
- 7 References
Origin of the Departmentedit
Two year Intermediate Course +2 level education hither to Preuniversity course is referred to as Junior College was introduced in the year 1969-70 With the introduction of +2 level of Education, there was an enormous increase in the workload in the office of the Director of Public Instruction, and attention to three levels of Education, viz, Secondary, Intermediate and College education could not be given So the Directorate of Higher Education, which included +2 level of Education was carved out from the Directorate of Public Instruction, Vide GOMsNo788, Education Department, dated3061975 Later, at the time of introduction of UGC Scales of Pay, 1986 to the staff of Composite Degree Colleges, certain problems cropped up It was decided that the Composite Colleges should be bifurcated into Degree and Junior Colleges In order to suitably restructure, the office of the Director of Higher Education was bifurcated into two Directorates 1 Directorate of Collegiate Education and 2 Directorate of Intermediate Education vide GOMsNo1537, Education IE dated3181989 Thus the Directorate of Intermediate Education was established on 1111989 vide GOMsNo343, Education Department, dated 31101989 with the objective of better co-ordination, monitoring, functioning and management of junior colleges both Government and Private in the State
- to prescribe syllabus & text books
- to grant affiliation to the Institutions offering Intermediate Courses in the State
- to lay down regulations for the administration of the Junior Colleges
- to prescribe qualifications for the Junior Lecturers
- to cause academic inspection of Junior Colleges
- to conduct examinations
- to process results and to issue certificates chemistry
- sanction of new colleges
- issue of eligibility and equivalency certificates to continue further studies
- to prepare the lessons for KU Band Mana TV for telecast
-It has two tier structure – Head office at State level and Regional Offices at 23 districts
Aims and Objectives of Intermediate Educationedit
- To make Intermediate Education accessible to all sections of the society
- To lay special emphasis on the Rural, Tribal, Socially under privileged sections of the society
- To strengthen girl's Education by improving their enrolment in the Colleges
- To monitor and supervise all Junior Colleges in the State
- To regulate the functioning of Private Aided Colleges to optimize the utilization of Grants of Grants in aid
- To provide quality Education even to the remote villages through Tele-Education through Mana TV
- To make Education a tool of social and economic emancipation through Vocationalisation of Education
- Shift of focus from academics to marketable skills, by introducing professional and specialized courses in emerging areas such as Computer Science, Graphics, and Tourism etc
- Bring Vocational Education to centre-stage & to train students in practical and problem solving skills
- Develop infrastructure to facilitate Education to disadvantaged groups in backward and remote areas
- Provide Teacher Training
- To impart Teacher Training / Refresher Courses to update the knowledge skills of the lecturers
- To facilitate an interface with Industries and establish Linkage to ensure employment opportunities for Vocational Students
- To revamp and re-structure the Vocational Curriculum from time to time to cater to the changing needs of the society
- To promote Vocational Education by diverting a majority of students from generalstrength to Vocational Courses to make them self-reliant and gain employment
Examination is one of the most important function of the Board Every year a large number of students appeared in Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Examination for 1st Year Junior / Class 11 and 2nd Year Senior Class 12 under the two courses schemes - Regular & Vocational Every year, AP Intermediate Examination has to be conducted in the month March/April In 2014, AP Intermediate Results 20142 are declared on 29 April 1st Year and 2 May 2014 2nd Year The Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examination IPASE issued a schedule for the board supplementary exams for the students who want to retake their final exams in case if they failed in annual examination This exam is to be conducted in the month June/July AP Intermediate 1st and 2nd year results 2015 will be declared in the end week of April3
The Board allows the candidates to apply for Recounting on the payment of Rs200/- per paper and Photocopy & Re-verification of the answer book will be supplied on payment of Rs1000 per paper The scripts are obtained from the camps and carefully scrutinized for any mistake in totaling, posting and omission of bits If any discrepancy is noticed it shall be referred to the Authenticity committee for its opinion Based on the report, corrections if any are carried out and the candidates are informed accordinglyIn re-verification those answers which are either "not awarded marks" or "awarded zero marks for correct answers" are only verified The Principals are requested to inform the same to the applicants and also to give wide publicity among the parents "Please highlight that there is no provision for revaluation in the Board"
The Intermediate Public Examination is being conducted since 1978-79 both at the end of 1st year course and at the end of 2nd year course Earlier the Public Examination was only at the end of 2nd year The candidates are examined in Part-I English, Part-II Second Language and Part-III Group subjects for 500 marks in 1st year and 500 marks in 2nd year in Arts Group,475 marks in HEG group and 470 marks in 1st year and 530 marks in 2nd year in MPC group, and 440 marks in 1st year and 560 Marks in 2nd year for the BiPC group The percentage of pass marks in each paper is 35 The division in which the candidates are placed is decided on the basis of their passing all the papers in the 1st year and in the 2nd year
- ^ "Intermediate Results" Mid Day 28 April 2014
- ^ "AP Intermediate Results 2014 Regular & Vocational" Retrieved 2 May 2014
- ^ "AP Intermediate 1st and 2nd year results 2015 will be declared in the end week of April" Indiacom 22 April 2015
- ^ "Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh" PDF Archived from the original PDF on 22 May 2012 Retrieved 30 April 2013
andhra pradesh board of intermediate education andhra, andhra pradesh board of intermediate education ap, andhra pradesh board of intermediate education login, andhra pradesh board of intermediate education telangana
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education Information about
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.