Alfred Amonnalfred ammonium chloride, alfred ammonia
Alfred Amonn June 1, 1883, in Bruneck – November 2, 1962, in Bern was an Austrian economist Nationalökonom
He studied law and economics at the universities of Innsbruck and Vienna, being named an associate professor at the University of Freiburg in 1910 He taught as a professor at Czernowitz University 1912–1920, German Charles-Ferdinand University in Prague 1920–1926, Tokyo University 1926–1929, University of Berne 1929–53; rector in 1949/501
- Objekt und Grundbegriffe der theoretischen Nationalökonomie, 1911 – Object and basic concepts of theoretical economics
- Ricardo als Begründer der theoretischen Nationalökonomie, 1924 – David Ricardo as founder of theoretical national economy
- Grundzüge der Volkwohlstandslehre, 1926 – Principles of the popular welfare theory
- Volkswirtschaftliche Grundbegriffe und Grundprobleme, 1938 – Basic economic concepts and problems
- ^ Amonn, Alfred Historischen Lexikon der Schweiz
This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in German July 2010 Click show for important translation instructions
|This biographical article about an Austrian academic is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
|This biography about an Austrian economist is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
alfred ammonia, alfred ammonium chloride, alfred ammonnews, alfred amonn mit
Alfred Amonn Information about
Alfred Amonn viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.