Alexei Kitaevalexei kitaev model, alexei kitaev arxiv
Alexei Kitaev Russian: Алексей Юрьевич Китаев; born August 26, 1963 is a Russian–American professor of physics at the California Institute of Technology and permanent member of the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics He is best known for introducing the quantum phase estimation algorithm and the concept of the topological quantum computer while working at the Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics For this work, he was awarded a MacArthur Fellowship in 2008 He is also known for introducing the complexity class QMA and showing that some local Hamiltonian problems are QMA-complete Kitaev is also known for contributions to research on a model relevant to researchers of the AdS/CFT correspondence started by Sachdev and Ye; this model is known as the Sachdev-Ye-Kitaev model
Kitaev was educated in Russia, receiving an MSc from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology 1986, and a PhD from the Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics 1989 He served previously as a researcher 1999–2001 at Microsoft Research, a research associate 1989–1998 at the Landau Institute and a professor at Caltech 2002–present
Honors and awards
In 2008 Kitaev was awarded a MacArthur Fellowship In July 2012, he was an inaugural awardee of the Fundamental Physics Prize, the creation of physicist and internet entrepreneur, Yuri Milner In 2015, he was jointly awarded the 2015 Dirac Medal by ICTP In 2017, he was, together with Xiao-Gang Wen, the winner of the Oliver E Buckley Condensed Matter Prize
- ^ California Institute of Technology Retrieved 7 October 2014
- ^ Kitaev, A Yu 2003 "Fault-tolerant quantum computation by anyons" Annals of Physics 303: 2–30 arXiv:quant-ph/9707021v1 Bibcode:2003AnPhy3032K doi:101016/S0003-49160200018-0
- ^ Dorit Aharonov; Tomer Naveh 2002 "Quantum NP—A Survey" arXiv:quant-ph/0210077
- ^ Maldacena, Juan; Stanford, Douglas 2016 "Comments on the Sachdev-Ye-Kitaev model" Physical Review D 94 10 arXiv:160407818 Bibcode:2016PhRvD94j6002M doi:101103/PhysRevD94106002
- ^ "Alexei Y Kitaev" California Institute of Technology Retrieved 20 January 2012
- ^ New annual US$3 million Fundamental Physics Prize recognizes transformative advances in the field Archived 2012-08-03 at the Wayback Machine, FPP, accessed 1 August 2012
- ^ http://gonitsoracom/2015-dirac-medallists-announced/
- ^ http://iqimcaltechedu/2016/10/11/kitaev-and-wen-awarded-2017-aps-buckley-prize/
alexei kitaev, alexei kitaev arxiv, alexei kitaev caltech, alexei kitaev chain, alexei kitaev honeycomb, alexei kitaev imran, alexei kitaev model, alexei kitaev physicist, alexei kitaev physics, alexei kitaev reflex
Alexei Kitaev Information about
Alexei Kitaev viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.