Al-Kamal fi Asma' al-Rijalal kamal fi asma al rijal perfume
Al-Kamal fi Asma' al-Rijal Arabic: الكمال في أسماء الرجال is a collection of biographies of hadith narrators within the Islamic discipline of biographical evaluation by the 12th-century Islamic scholar Abd al-Ghani al-Maqdisi
The author collected in this book the names and biographies of all, or most, of the hadith narrators mentioned in the six canonical hadith collections These six books are Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim and the four Sunan books by Al-Nasa'i, al-Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood and Ibn Majah The biographies relate to the standing of each narrator relating to his narrating ability which is referred to in Arabic as `Ilm al-Rijāl
The book is not currently published and exists in manuscript form in the Al-Zahiriyah Library in Damascus, Syria The author ordered his work by mentioning the Companions first, beginning with the ten promised paradise, and then moving on to the Followers, beginning with those named Muhammad and so on It is four volumes long in manuscript form
Books derived from al-Kamaledit
- Yusuf ibn Abd al-Rahman al-Mizzi compiled, edited and abridged this work naming it, Tahdhib al-Kamal fi asma' al-rijal According to the numbering system of the editor of the published edition, Dr Bashar 'Awwad Ma'roof, it contains the biographies of 8,640 narrators, including Companions It has recently been published in both eight volumes and 35 by Mu'assasah al-Risalah in Beirut, Lebanon; the first edition was 1998 The names of the biography subjects are arranged in alphabetical order in contrast to the original work
- Further, one of al-Mizzi's gifted pupils, Al-Dhahabi, summarised his teacher's work and produced two abridgements: a longer one called Tadhhib al-Tahdhib and a shorter one called Al-Kashif fi Asma' Rijal al-Kutub al-Sittah1
- A similar effort to the work of al-Mizzi was made by Ibn Hajar, who prepared a lengthy but abridged version, with about one-third of the original omitted, entitled Tahdhib al-Tahdhib2 It is currently published in numerous editions, most notably in India in twelve volumes Later, he abridged this further in a brief work entitled Taqrib al-Tahdhib3 mentioning only basic biographical information, such as name, era, date of death and the author's conclusion regarding that narrator's standing as a narrator1
- The work of al-Mizzi was again serviced by Safi al-Din Ahmad b 'Abdullah al-Khazraji d after 923 who abridged al-Dhahabi's work, Tadhhib al-Tahdhib, making valuable additions, producing his Khulasah al-Tathhib1
- ^ a b c al-Risalah al-Mustatrafah, Al-Kattani, Muhammad, pg 208–9, Dar al-Basha'ir al-Islamiyah, Beirut, seventh edition, 2007
- ^ Tahdhib al-Tahdhib at Wikisource
- ^ Taqrib al-Tahdhib at Wikisource
al kamal fi asma al rijal perfume
Al-Kamal fi Asma' al-Rijal Information about
Al-Kamal fi Asma' al-Rijal
Al-Kamal fi Asma' al-Rijal
Al-Kamal fi Asma' al-Rijal viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.