Al-Hakim Nishapurial hakim nishapuri feroza
Abu Abd-Allah Muhammad ibn Abd-Allah al-Hakim al-Nishapuri Arabic: أبو عبدالله محمد بن عبدالله الحاكم النيسابوري 933 - 1014, and also known as Ibn Al-Baiyi3 was a Persian4 Sunni scholar and the leading traditionist of his age, frequently referred to as the "Imam of the Muhaddithin" or the "Muhaddith of Khorasan"
- 1 Biography
- 2 Death
- 3 Legacy
- 4 Works
- 5 See also
- 6 External links
- 7 References
Al-Hakim, who hailed from Nishapur, had vast numbers of teachers5 in Khurasan, Iraq, Transoxiana and elsewhere He had scores of notable students, including Imam al-Bayhaqi6 who was a scholarly giant in his own right
Al-Hakim gained a substantial reputation for writing Al-Mustadrak alaa al-Sahihain He started writing al-Mustadrak in the year when he was 72 years old Al-Hakim is quoted to have said: "I drank water from Zamzam and asked Allâh for excellence in writing books"
On the 3rd of Safar 405 al-Hakim went into the bath, came out after bathing, said "Ah" and died wearing but a waist-cloth before he had time to put on a shirt Later, one of al-Hakim's students, Al-Hasan ibn Ash`ath al-Qurashî said: "I saw al-Hâkim in my dream riding a horse in a handsome appearance and saying: 'Salvation' I asked him: `Al-Hakim! In what' He replied: 'Writing hadith'" 7
Shah Waliullah stated that:8
A mujaddid appears at the end of every century: The mujaddid of the 1st century was Imam of Ahlul Sunnah, Umar bin Abdul Aziz The mujaddid of the 2nd century was Imam of Ahlul Sunnah Muhammad Idrees Shafi'i The mujaddid of the 3rd century was Imam of Ahlul Sunnah Abu Hasan Ash'ari The mujaddid of the 4th century was Abu Abdullah Hakim Nishapuri
The Shafi'i hadith specialist Ibn al-Salah honours al-Hakim as one of the 'seven compilers of useful compilations' who has the distinction of being one of the few men to have compiled significant works in all three genres of hadith literature9
The Shafi'i historian al-Dhahabi calls him "the great hafiz and imam of the traditionists"10
Despite this, he had been accusedby whom of being a Shi'a, but al-Subki stoutly denies this10 He rejects the label of Shi`i as baseless because Ibn Asakir includes al-Hakim among the Asharis, who consider the Shias as innovators Others noted to al-Hakim's sincerity in narrating hadith as the first hadith al-Hâkim narrated is:May Allah make radiant the face of one who heard one of my sayings and then carried it to others It may be that one carries understanding without being a person of understanding; it may be that one carries understanding to someone who possesses more understanding than he
He authored the following works among others:
- Al-Abwâb "The Chapters"
- Al-Amâlî "The Dictations"
- Amâlî al-`Ashiyyât "Night Dictations"
- Fadâ'il al-Shâfi`î "The Immense Merits of al-Shâfi`î"
- Fawâ'id al-Nusakh "Benefits of the Copies"
- Fawâ'id al-Khurâsâniyyîn "Benefits of the People of Khurâsân"
- Al-Iklîl fî Dalâ'il al-Nubuwwa "The Diadem: The Marks of Prophethood"
- Al-`Ilal "The Defects of Hadîth"
- Mâ Tafarrada bi Ikhrâjihi Kullu Wâhidin min al-Imâmayn "Reports Found Only in al-Bukhârî or Only in Muslim"
- Al-Madkhal ilâ `Ilm al-Sahîh "Introduction to the Science of Sound Reports"
- Ma`rifat Anwâ` `Ulûm al-Hadîth "Knowledge of the Different Types of the Hadîth Sciences"
- Al-Mustadrak `alâ al-Sahîhayn "Supplement for What is Missing From al-Bukhârî and Muslim"
- Muzakkâ al-Akhbâr "Verified Reports"
- Al-Sahîhân "The Two Books of sahîh Hadîths"
- Al-Talkhîs "The Summary"
- Tarâjim al-Musnad `alâ Shart al-Sahîhayn "The Reports of Ahmad's Musnad That Match the Criteria of the Two Books of Sahîh"
- Tarâjim al-Shuyûkh "Biographies of the Shaykhs"
- Târîkh `Ulamâ' Ahl Naysabûr "History of the Scholars of Naysabûr"
- Islamic scholars
- Hakim title
- Al-Hakim al-Naysaburi by GF Haddad
- ^ Mashita, Hiroyuki 20 Feb 2003 Theology, Ethics and Metaphysics: Royal Asiatic Society Classics of Islam Routledge p 4 ISBN 070071670X
- ^ Constructive Critics, Ḥadīth Literature, and the Articulation of Sunnī Islam, By Scott C Lucas,pg 98
- ^ IslamtodayCom - Al-Hakim’s Mustadrak & al-Dhahabî’s Talkhis
- ^ Frye, ed by RN 1975 The Cambridge history of Iran Repr ed London: Cambridge UP p 471 ISBN 978-0-521-20093-6
- ^ Brief Biographies of the Eminent Scholars of Hadeeth
- ^ Constructive Critics, Ḥadīth Literature, and the Articulation of Sunnī Islam, by Scott C Lucas, pg98
- ^ http://wwwlivingislamorg/n/6sch_ehtml
- ^ Izalat al-Khafa p 77 part 7
- ^ Lucas, Scott C Constructive Critics, Ḥadīth Literature, and the Articulation of Sunnī Islam Brill p 98
- ^ a b Lewis, B; Menage, VL; Pellat, Ch; Schacht, J 1986 1st pub 1971 Encyclopaedia of Islam New Edition Volume III H-Iram Leiden, Netherlands: Brill p 82 ISBN 9004081186
|Poets and artists:||
al hakim nishapuri feroza
Al-Hakim Nishapuri Information about
Al-Hakim Nishapuri viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Random Posts (searchxengine.com)
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.