Adam Kurtz Houseadam kurtz house restaurant
Adam Kurtz House, also known as Washington's Headquarters, is a historic home located at Winchester, Virginia It was built about 1755, and is of hewn-log construction It consists of three rooms, with the westernmost room having two of its three exterior walls of stone construction It sits on a rubble limestone foundation
The house served as George Washington's headquarters while he was supervising the construction of Fort Loudoun from the fall of 1755 until he moved into the fort in December 1756
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976 It is located in the Winchester Historic District
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Winchester, Virginia
- ^ a b "National Register Information System" National Register of Historic Places National Park Service July 9, 2010mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-right
- ^ "Virginia Landmarks Register" Virginia Department of Historic Resources Archived from the original on 2013-09-21 Retrieved 19 March 2013
- ^ Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission Staff November 1975 "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Adam Kurtz House" PDF Virginia Department of Historic Resources Archived from the original PDF on 2012-09-27 Retrieved 2014-02-02 and Accompanying photo
- ^ "George Washington's Office" winchesterhistoryorg Winchester Frederick County Historical Society Retrieved 27 July 2017
- Media related to Adam Kurtz House at Wikimedia Commons
- Adam Kurtz House, South Braddock & West Cork Streets, Winchester, Winchester, VA: 12 data pages at Historic American Buildings Survey
|This article about a property in Winchester, Virginia on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
adam kurtz house restaurant
Adam Kurtz House Information about
Adam Kurtz House
Adam Kurtz House
Adam Kurtz House viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.