A5127 roada5127 roadrunner, a5127 road scholar
The A5127 is a major road in England which runs between Birmingham and Lichfield, Staffordshire For much of the route the road follows the old route of the A38 which has since been moved in order to by-pass places such as Erdington and Sutton Coldfield and form a relief road from Birmingham city centre to Spaghetti Junction
The part from the county boundary, through Shenstone to Lichfield was one of the roads of the Lichfield Turnpike Trust, established in 17291 Beyond Lichfield, it joins the Roman Ryknild Street at Streethay2 and immediately after that joins the present A38
Main places and junctions3 along the A5127:
- Aston, Birmingham
- A38M Aston Expressway Junction 52°29′32″N 1°53′19″W / 5249234°N 188857°W / 5249234; -188857
- M6 motorway Junction 6 Gravelly Hill Interchange / Spaghetti Junction; 52°30′34″N 1°51′34″W / 5250941°N 185938°W / 5250941; -185938
- Gravelly Hill, Birmingham
- Erdington, Birmingham 52°31′28″N 1°50′26″W / 5252457°N 184049°W / 5252457; -184049
- A452 Chester Road junction 52°32′00″N 1°49′45″W / 5253345°N 182903°W / 5253345; -182903
- Wylde Green, Birmingham
- Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham 52°33′54″N 1°49′20″W / 5256507°N 182236°W / 5256507; -182236
- Passes near Sutton Park
- A435 Tamworth Road junction 52°34′16″N 1°49′23″W / 5257107°N 182308°W / 5257107; -182308
- A434 junction 52°34′44″N 1°49′46″W / 5257893°N 182947°W / 5257893; -182947
- Four Oaks, Birmingham
- Birmingham & West Midlands/ Staffordshire boundary 52°36′25″N 1°50′17″W / 5260696°N 183815°W / 5260696; -183815
- Shenstone, Staffordshire
- Wall junction with M6 Toll 52°38′44″N 1°50′04″W / 5264555°N 183432°W / 5264555; -183432, A5 and A5148 leading to A38
- A461/ A51 Junction 52°40′34″N 1°49′53″W / 5267609°N 183145°W / 5267609; -183145
- Lichfield, Staffordshire
- A38 Junction 52°41′34″N 1°47′17″W / 5269270°N 178813°W / 5269270; -178813
This route closely follows the Cross-City Line
|Map all coordinates using OSM
Map all coordinates using Google
|Export all coordinates as KML|
|Export all coordinates as GPX|
|Map all microformatted coordinates|
|Place data as RDF|
- ^ Local Act, 2 Geo II, c5
- ^ Margary, Ivan 1967 Roman Roads in Britain John Baker Publishers, pp 305-6
- ^ coordinates from OpenStreetMap
|City centre streets||
|City centre squares||
Coordinates: 52°35′20″N 1°49′53″W / 525890°N 18313°W / 525890; -18313
|This England road or road transport-related article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
a5127 road runner, a5127 road scholar, a5127 road signs, a5127 roadrunner
A5127 road Information about
A5127 road viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.