2-Methoxyestronelow 2-methoxyestrone, 2-methoxyestrone
2-Methoxyestrone 2-ME1 is an endogenous, naturally occurring methoxylated catechol estrogen and metabolite of estrone that is formed by catechol O-methyltransferase via the intermediate 2-hydroxyestrone Unlike estrone but similarly to 2-hydroxyestrone and 2-methoxyestradiol, 2-methoxyestrone has very low affinity for the estrogen receptor and lacks significant estrogenic activity
- ^ http://wwwhmdbca/metabolites/hmdb00010
- ^ Anna R Hemnes 16 December 2015 Gender, Sex Hormones and Respiratory Disease: A Comprehensive Guide Humana Press pp 32– ISBN 978-3-319-23998-9
- ^ Christian Lauritzen; John W W Studd 22 June 2005 Current Management of the Menopause CRC Press pp 378–379 ISBN 978-0-203-48612-2
- ^ Bhavnani BR, Nisker JA, Martin J, Aletebi F, Watson L, Milne JK 2000 "Comparison of pharmacokinetics of a conjugated equine estrogen preparation premarin and a synthetic mixture of estrogens CES in postmenopausal women" J Soc Gynecol Investig 7 3: 175–83 doi:101016/s1071-55760000049-6 PMID 10865186
- Metabocard for 2-Methoxyestrone - Human Metabolome Database
|This article about a steroid is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
2-methoxyestrone, low 2-methoxyestrone
2-Methoxyestrone Information about
2-Methoxyestrone viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.