1904 in India1900 in india
Timeline of Indian history
Events in the year 1904 in India
- 1 Incumbents
- 2 Events
- 3 Births
- 31 Full date unknown
- 4 Deaths
- Emperor of India – Edward VII
- Viceroy of India – George Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston
- 18 March, the Ancient Monuments Preservation Act is passed
- the gun carriage factory is established in Jabalpur
- 31 October – The Kumbakonam Bank Limited, is incorporated as a limited company later known as the City Union Bank
- the secret Abhinav Bharat Society is founded by Vinayak Damodar Savarkar
- 28 March – Chittor V Nagaiah, actor, composer, director, producer, writer and playback singer died 1973
- 29 July – J R D Tata a French-born Indian aviator and businessman who became India's first licensed pilot died 1993
- 8 August – Tribhuvan Narain Singh, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh died 1982
- 26 August – C R Kesavan Vaidyar, social activist and industrialist died 1999
- 1 October – A K Gopalan, communist leader died 1977
- 2 October – Lal Bahadur Shastri, politician and 2nd Prime Minister of India died 1966
Full date unknown
- Majnun Gorakhpuri, writer and literary critic died 1988
- Gorur Ramaswamy Iyengar, writer died 1991
- Murad, actor died 1989
and other territories
|This year in India article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
1900 in india
1904 in India Information about
1904 in India
1904 in India
1904 in India viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.