16α-Hydroxydehydroepiandrosterone sulfate 16α-OH-DHEA-S, also known as 16α-hydroxy-17-oxoandrost-5-en-3β-yl sulfate, is an endogenous, naturally occurring steroid and a metabolic intermediate in the production of estriol from dehydroepiandrosterone DHEA during pregnancy It is the C3β sulfate ester of 16α-hydroxy-DHEA
- Pregnenolone sulfate
- Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate
- 15α-Hydroxy-DHEA sulfate
- Estrone sulfate
- ^ Jerome F Strauss, III; Robert L Barbieri 13 September 2013 Yen and Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology Elsevier Health Sciences pp 256– ISBN 978-1-4557-2758-2
- ^ Hiroshi Yamazaki 23 June 2014 Fifty Years of Cytochrome P450 Research Springer pp 385– ISBN 978-4-431-54992-5
- ^ Mike S Lee 8 May 2012 Mass Spectrometry Handbook John Wiley & Sons pp 320– ISBN 978-0-470-53673-5
- ^ Shlomo Melmed; Kenneth S Polonsky; P Reed Larsen; Henry M Kronenberg 30 November 2015 Williams Textbook of Endocrinology Elsevier Health Sciences pp 839– ISBN 978-0-323-29738-7
|This article about a steroid is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
16α-Hydroxy-DHEA sulfate Information about
16α-Hydroxy-DHEA sulfate viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.