Year 1384 MCCCLXXXIV was a leap year starting on Friday link will display the full calendar of the Julian calendar
- May–September 3 – Siege of Lisbon by the Castilian army, during the 1383–85 Crisis in Portugal
- August 16 – The Hongwu Emperor of Ming China hears a case of a couple who tore paper money notes while fighting over them Under the law, this is considered to be destroying stamped government documents, which is to be punished by a caning with a bamboo rod of 100 strokes However, the Emperor decides to pardon them, on the grounds that it was unintentional
- November 16 – 10-year-old Jadwiga is crowned "King" of Poland in Kraków following the death of her father, King Louis, in 1382
- December 25 – Use of the Spanish era dating system in the Crown of Castile is suppressed
- The Hongwu Emperor of China reinstates the Imperial examination system for drafting scholar-officials to the civil service after suspending the system since 1373 in favor of a recommendation system to office
- The Nasrid princes of Al-Andalus replace Abu al-Abbas with Abu Faris Musa ibn Faris as ruler of the Marinid dynasty in modern-day Morocco
- Zain Al-Abidin succeeds his father, Shah Shuja, as ruler of the Muzaffarids in central Persia
- Shortly before his death, John Wycliffe sends out tracts against Pope Urban VI, who has not turned out to be the reformist Wycliffe had hoped
- Qara Muhammad succeeds Bairam Khawaja as ruler of the Kara Koyunlu "Black Sheep Turkomans" in modern-day Armenia and northern Iraq
- Timur conquers northern territories of the Jalayirid Empire in western Persia
- Katharine Lady Berkeley's School is founded in Gloucestershire, England
- January 6 – Edmund Holland, 4th Earl of Kent d 1408
- August – Antoine, Duke of Brabant d 1415
- August 11 – Yolande of Aragon d 1442
- date unknown
- St Frances of Rome d 1440
- Khalil Sultan, ruler of Transoxiana d 1411
- Sigismondo Polcastro, Italian physician and natural philosopher d 1473
- January 30 – Louis II, Count of Flanders b 1330
- May – William Douglas, 1st Earl of Douglas, Scottish magnate bc 1327
- June 8 – Kan'ami, Japanese actor and playwright b 1333
- August 6 – Francesco I of Lesbos
- August 20 – Geert Groote, Dutch founder of the Brethren of the Common Life b 1340
- September 10 – Joanna of Dreux, Countess of Penthievre and nominal Duchess of Brittany b 1319
- September 20 – Louis I, Duke of Anjou b 1339
- December 23 – Thomas Preljubović, ruler of Epirus
- December 31 – John Wycliffe, English theologian, Bible translator and Catholic reform campaigner
- date unknown
- John of Fordun, Scottish chronicler
- Peter of Enghien, Count of Lecce
- Ruaidri mac Tairdelbach Ó Conchobair, King of Connacht
- probable – Liubartas, King of Galicia
1384 Information about
1384 Information Video
1384 viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.