José Arraño Acevedojose acevedo y gomez, jose acevedo
José Santos Arraño Acevedo 14 October 1921 – 23 November 2009 was a Chilean journalist and historian, who worked in several regional newspapers, including El Rancagüino from Rancagua, La Discusión from Chillán, amid others He also wrote two books on the history of Pichilemu: Pichilemu y Sus Alrededores Turísticos "Pichilemu and its tourist surroundings" and Hombres y Cosas de Pichilemu "People and stuff from Pichilemu"
- 1 Biography
- 11 Life
- 12 Death
- 2 Works
- 3 References
LifeJosé Arraño Acevedo's house in Pichilemu
Arraño Acevedo was born on 14 October 1921 in Quebrada del Nuevo Reino, near Pichilemu, then part of Colchagua Province, Chile He was one of twelve sons of José Luis Arraño Ortiz and María Soledad Acevedo Caro
During his childhood he lived in Pichilemu Arraño studied at the Escuela de los Hermanos Maristas, now Instituto San Fernando, in San Fernando, and at the Pontifical Seminary of Santiago
He worked as a journalist in newspapers such as Las Últimas Noticias in Santiago, El Rancagüino from Rancagua, El Sur from Concepción, La Prensa from Curicó, La Discusión from Chillán, La Región from San Fernando, amid others He became a member of the Sociedad de Escritores de Rancagua Writers' Society of Rancagua in its foundation year, 1979
All of his articles were gathered in two books: Pichilemu y sus alrededores turísticos and Hombres y Cosas de Pichilemu Pichilemu y sus alrededores turísticos was first published by Editora e Imprenta El Promaucae from Pichilemu in 1999 Although Hombres y Cosas de Pichilemu was first announced in 1988 in El Rancagüino, it was first published in September 2003
During his last years, he hosted a radio programme called La Hora de José Arraño Acevedo, which was broadcast for almost a decade His phrase "¡Qué lindo es Pichilemu!" "How beautiful Pichilemu is!" became famous during his time as a radio host
On 22 November 2009 he was admitted to the Pichilemu Hospital, and died on 23 November at 14:00 local time, of pneumonia at the age of 88
His funeral was held in the Inmaculada Concepción Church of Pichilemu, and was later buried on 24 November 2009 in the Cemetery of Pichilemu
- Pichilemu y sus alrededores turísticos 1999
- Hombres y cosas de Pichilemu 2003
- ^ a b Homenaje a la partida de Don José Santos Arraño Lizana Archived 28 November 2009 at the Wayback Machine, Pichilemu's official website in Spanish
- ^ a b "José Arraño Acevedo y su próximo primer libro" PDF El Rancagüino in Spanish Rancagua, Chile: Sociedad Informativa Regional 15 June 1988 Retrieved 7 August 2012
- ^ José Arraño Acevedo 6 December 1998 "Acanthus" PDF in Spanish La Prensa Retrieved 2009-12-12
- ^ Aravena Llanca, Jorge 25 November 2009 "Pichilemu alrededor de José Arraño Acevedo" Pichilemu News in Spanish Pichilemu, Chile Retrieved 7 August 2012
- ^ Pichilemu lamenta la muerte de José Arraño Acevedo, Pichilemu Chile in Spanish
- ^ "Archived copy" Archived from the original on 7 July 2011 Retrieved 2010-01-06
jose acevedo, jose acevedo comedy central, jose acevedo geneva general hospital, jose acevedo y gomez
José Arraño Acevedo Information about
José Arraño Acevedo
José Arraño Acevedo
José Arraño Acevedo viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.