Ivan Biakovivan biakova
Ivan Ivanovych Biakov Russian: Иван Иванович Бяков; 21 September 1944 – 4 November 2009 was a Soviet biathlete
At the 1972 Winter Olympics in Sapporo, he won a gold medal with the Soviet relay team He received another gold medal at the 1976 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck
- 1 Biathlon results
- 11 Olympic Games
- 12 World Championships
- 2 References
- 3 External links
All results are sourced from the International Biathlon Union
2 medals 2 gold
- ^ a b "Ivan Biakov" Olympics at Sports-Referencecom Sports Reference LLC Archived from the original on 1 October 2015 Retrieved 31 July 2015
- ^ "The XIth Olympic Winter Games – Sapporo 1972" PDF The Organizing Committee for the XIth Olympic Winter Games, Sapporo 1972 p 453 Retrieved 31 July 2015
- ^ Gold Medalist Ivan Biakov Dies at Age 66
- ^ "Search results" IBU Datacenter International Biathlon Union Archived from the original on 27 June 2015 Retrieved 31 July 2015
- Ivan Biakov at Sports Reference
|This article about a Soviet Winter Olympic medalist is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Ivan Biakov Information about
Ivan Biakov viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.